- Keynote Speaker and New Choices Shining Star for The 14th Annual Pennsylvania Women Work Leadership Day held in Harrisburg on April 20, 2010. I am a graduate of the New Choices Program which promotes economic self-sufficiency for individuals in transition advocating educational and economic empowerment.
- Founded the Rebuilders Divorce Recovery Support Group (1995) at Northway Christian Community Church where I was instrumental in counseling hundreds of individuals through the trauma and re- adjustment of separation and divorce. Led the group for over 8 years.
- Co-developer of the Acute Partial Hospitalization Program for Family Services of Western Pennsylvania where they addressed such conditions as: depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder and personality disorders.
- Coordinator and Presenter at area Weekend Seminars including: 2007 Restoring Marital Intimacy After Sexual Addiction, 2000 New Directions Healthy Relationships Seminar, Fresh Start Divorce Recovery Weekend Seminars, Sex Addiction and Pornography, Wives of Sexual Addicts Workshop, and Extreme Self-Care Getaway Weekend.
- From 2005 to 2013 Co-leader of area Senior Activity Group, The Silver Stars, boasting a membership of over 50 seniors who met monthly for
luncheons and day trips.
Accomplishments: Brenckle Counseling Services
Kathleen A. Brenckle, LCSW, CST
Licensed Psychotherapist, Certified Sex Therapist