- Keynote Speaker and New Choices Shining Star for The 14th Annual Pennsylvania Women Work Leadership Day held in Harrisburg on April 20, 2010. I am a graduate of the New Choices Program which promotes economic self-sufficiency for individuals in transition advocating educational and economic empowerment.
- Founded the Rebuilders Divorce Recovery Support Group (1995) at Northway Christian Community Church where I was instrumental in counseling hundreds of individuals through the trauma and re- adjustment of separation and divorce. Led the group for over 8 years.
- Co-developer of the Acute Partial Hospitalization Program for Family Services of Western Pennsylvania where they addressed such conditions as: depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder and personality disorders.
- Coordinator and Presenter at area Weekend Seminars including: 2007 Restoring Marital Intimacy After Sexual Addiction, 2000 New Directions Healthy Relationships Seminar, Fresh Start Divorce Recovery Weekend Seminars, Wives of Sexual Addicts Workshop, and Extreme Self-Care Getaway Weekend.
- From 2005 to 2013 Co-leader of area Senior Activity Group, The Silver Stars, boasting a membership of over 50 seniors who met monthly for
luncheons and day trips.
Accomplishments: Brenckle Counseling Services
Kathleen A. Brenckle, LCSW, CST
Licensed Psychotherapist, Certified Sex Therapist